Science and neuroscience are making landmark discoveries at a rate unknown in our lifetime or across history. A relentless parade of new scientific developments is unfolding on many fronts. The pace of advance is accelerating, and many rapidly-evolving, potentially transformative technologies are appearing on the horizon.
Sensing nascent technologies and recognizing their potential has become a crucial priority for management. Success in today’s world requires bold, decisive action based on keen insights into emerging revolutionary trends. Forward-thinking leaders can be on the winning side of change by becoming early adopters and innovators who turn potential into opportunity.
● Method: Stress, anxiety, depression and inattention are all caused by overactive neurons in three regions of the brain. (1) These overactive neurons generate excessive brainwave activity. Cognigenics gene therapies will mitigate this activity to normalize the brainwave profile, leading patients back to normal states of mental acuity, optimism, relaxation, clarity and focus.
(1) Hippocampus, amygdala, posterior cingulate cortex
A new laboratory tool called CRISPR has sparked a revolution in genetic engineering. CRISPR is an advanced genome editing system that allows scientists to reprogram the genes of any living creature with astonishing ease. This breakthrough technology could increase longevity, fortify health, and enhance human abilities in many ways.
Genetic engineering is a foundational science—on par with physics, chemistry, and electronics. Genetics labs around the world have converted to CRISPR because it is inexpensive, precise, and easy to use.
With powerful tools like CRISPR, transhumanism concepts we might once have thought of as science fiction are being converted into mainstream reality overnight. The genie is out of the bottle.
Our approach has five key strengths:
1. Our straightforward design employs a simple mechanism of action which requires only a single point of contact in cells.
2. CRISPR’s precise vector targeting to neurons produces positive results without any known side effects.
3. Our design approach is extensively supported by neuroscience experiments.
4. The opportunity to achieve a solution using industry-standard CRISPR editing tools promises significantly lower R&D costs than custom drug development.
5. Using CRISPR also allows the company to leverage billions of dollars in ongoing global CRISPR R&D.